Monday, August 10, 2015

My Everyday Summer Makeup Look





Hey guys,

for me, summertime means wearing a natural and nude makeup. Especially on hot summer days I'm thankful for heaving a light feeling on my skin and I'd like to share my favorite summer makeup products with you.


 My favorite makeup products for summertime:

  • Max Factor Face Finity All Day Primer
  • Maybelline Dream Wonder Nude Foundation (read my review here)
  • L'Oréal Nude Magique BB Cream Stick
  • Astor Anti Shine Mattitude Powder
  • Artdeco Emilio de la Morena Blush
  • Essence Eyebrow Designer
  • Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara
  • Essence I <3 Stage Eyeshadow Base
  • Manhattan Endless Stay Eyeshadow Pen - Light me Up
  • L'Oréal Paris La Palette Nude
  • L'Oréal Paris Mega Volume Miss Manga Mascara 
  • Manhattan All in One Lipstick - Hip Hazelnut
  • Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss - Pure Chic
For the application I use my +ZoevaCosmetics Rosen Golden Luxury Set with that I'm in love. :)
Do you know what???
I've filmed my first +YouTube  makeup tutorial and I'm so excited! Check it out and tell me what you think! :-)
Which products do you prefer for a summer makeup look? I'd be happy to know it!

Kisses,
Van

2 comments:

  1. Great look! That lipstick looks so nice!

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm totally obsessed with such nude shades at the moment :)

      Delete